Author Topic: Reconfig problems....Please hel[!!  (Read 2608 times)

IanH

Reconfig problems....Please hel[!!
« on: November 30, 2005, 12:48:27 PM »
Please help.

I have avast! on my home pc and am having problems letting it download tunes to a music manager. I think I need to reconfigure it to allow this to happen, could someone kindly please tell me how to do this ?? I've checked the FAQ but there is nothing there...

Thanks in advance...

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Reconfig problems....Please hel[!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 02:26:36 PM »
I have avast! on my home pc and am having problems letting it download tunes to a music manager.
What problem exactly? Can't you connect the internet? Does the download do not start?
Which is your operational system, firewall, iTunes version, etc.
The best things in life are free.

IanH

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 03:59:01 PM »
Its when I go to get the lisence for the track. I'm connected to the internet, click on song title...music manager goes to download but its as if the firewall is preventing the program from grabbing it. Perhaps I was once asked if I would allow Avast to access this but said no to it. I need to know how to reconfigure so that Avasti can access these lisence.

Hope this helps (or made sense)....if not dont worry...I'll work it out eventually I'm sure.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 05:16:01 PM »
Perhaps I was once asked if I would allow Avast to access this but said no to it. I need to know how to reconfigure so that Avasti can access these lisence.
Which firewall are you using?
Doesn't it have an application list that you can check Allow/Deny access?
If you delete avast entries from there you'll be asked again when the first time avast components try to connect.
The best things in life are free.