Author Topic: How to turn off requesting location on battery low status even when phone is not  (Read 2358 times)

Offline tonizgr

How to turn off requesting location on battery low status even when phone is not stolen or lost?
This only drains my battery faster because it ceeps locating phonw when battery gets near 10%.. This is usless if phone is not lost or stolen.  Another thing when i stop continius tracking over your web page it doesnt work,but when i use sms to send command it does the job.why? Can you check this things i am using gt-s7390. And my corrent batery info still shows 8% on your control panel,but its full on my device.

Offline tonizgr

why no answer.?  Whats the point of sending location of not lost or stolen phone when the battery is already low. I don't understand.  And why control panel on your page doesn't  stop continuous tracking of device when it says it stoped. it stops only when you send sms command. I am trying to help so developers can fix this. it must by a few lines of code.

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Hi, to turn off requesting location on battery low status go to: AMS > MORE TOOLS > ANTI-THEFT > SMS Remote Control > SET Commands > SET BATTERY SMS MODE. This changes the low battery notification settings. To your question WHY? it is there even if your device is not stolen, the answer is simple - some users like this feature, as they do not have to keep an eye on the battery level - the app does the job for them. Using this feature is completely voluntary, feel free to turn it off.

Regarding your other issue, let me have a look at it, I'll get back to you soon.