Author Topic: Anti-Theft deinstallation - deactivation of Administrator rights  (Read 2382 times)

REDACTED

Anti-Theft deinstallation - deactivation of Administrator rights
« on: November 20, 2015, 11:45:01 PM »
Anti-Theft deinstallation

I can t Anti-Thft deinstall. There might be an error in my Galaxy S4-mini, it s not possible to deactivate Anti-Theft (or others) as administrator. I tried all and more than once.
The big problem is, that I m traveling abroad quiet a lot, what means, I change very often SIM-Cards. And each change of SIM-Card means that avast sends short-messages to me and the second number I gave for security reasons.
So I have to pay each Message - in the international charges tarif- and I can´t stop it. It´s a desaster. Even the
reset to factory settings is´nt possible befor I´m able to deactivate administrator-rights.
Is there anybody able to help me?
ps
After contract-extension with the provider granting or withdrawal of administrative privileges works suddenly.
Also other problems that pointed to defects in the cell phone are, suddenly - after contract extension - disappeared.
Of course I can not prove anything, but it's strange.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:02:25 AM by Karl38 »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Anti-Theft deinstallation - deactivation of Administrator rights
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 06:52:59 AM »
The big problem is, that I m traveling abroad quiet a lot, what means, I change very often SIM-Cards.
-> http://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB135#artTitle (Changing a SIM card)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0