Author Topic: "Next scan will be performed" message constantly showing  (Read 2142 times)

Offline THRobinson

"Next scan will be performed" message constantly showing
« on: December 01, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 that I've had about 2 weeks. I also have a Nexus 10 tablet at home and since I use Avast on it, I also installed it to my phone.

Past few days since it did it's first scheduled scan, it's constantly showing on the lock screen "We scanned 40 apps - Next scan will be performed in 7 days". When I go to my main screen it's in the top/left corner as a notification as well.

I clear it, and next time I grab the phone it's back. I cleared and restarted, and same thing. Opened Avast, closed, restarted... same thing.

I don't want to disable any/all notifications completely, but, it's getting annoying.

How do I clear this message and keep it cleared?

Thanks

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Re: "Next scan will be performed" message constantly showing
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 08:39:08 PM »
Hi, sorry for the notifications, it is a bug we have had lately. It has been fixed it in the new version. The public release is planned for later this month. If you want to test it before the public release, go to https://plus.google.com/communities/112394513906169233317, where you can find out more and download the Beta version.