Author Topic: Avast keeps triggering Bluescreens on my computer, is there a way to fix this?  (Read 4751 times)

REDACTED

Yep! I did used to have a old laptop (Like 2006-2007ish, kept it up until I bought this computer) which had terrible ram sticks if I remember correctly, they never went as far as bluescreening but almost anything I tried to do gaming or otherwise was just so slow, transfering music or editing videos (I'm a filmmaker/part designer) the lag was just unreal to work with.  :(

I'm glad to say that I'm not getting as-many BSOD's as I did at the moment, I'll keep trying to narrow the problem down until I manage to find a fix. :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:46:06 AM by zthomaswhitworthz »

REDACTED

Seems for the most part the bluescreens have now stopped, I've not had one bluescreen or crash all day to my surprise, as far as I could tell it's been working spotless all day; Avast is up and working which is a little peculiar, I haven't had any fault with it as of yet though I noticed I can't seem to activate my Avast Cleanup utility license which I already have registered to my account, hmm.

It's not that much of a big deal, a little weird it seems the problem has solved itself, I'm a little suspicious of Avast after the recent troubles, though just happy I can de-stess myself at last over all of this.