Author Topic: Avast Endpoint Protection Suite license not propagating correctly to all machine  (Read 2080 times)

Offline _is

We have Enterprise Protection Suite (with SOA console) running at our site. Our license is up-to-date and doesn't expire for another 2 months.

A number of machines started showing in the console that they were not running, so I ran the update on the client machines, and there are now a few of them (mostly our servers) that are showing their license has expired or their Trial period has ended and please enter a new license code or purchase a license from Avast!. 

Nothing I do helps, I have gone to each of them and re-ran the installer from the host server's web page, I have stopped and restarted services on each machine, I have double checked the installation on a number of them, and all look the same (as they should). I have even restarted a couple of the servers after their re-install, and it didn't make a difference.

I don't know what else to do, to get these to register, nor can I find anything in the soa-administrators-guide that indicates what it could be. I would love any help or thoughts you can give me, thanks.

Offline Thorne

I have had this happen on a number of our machines as well.  My solution was to insert the license file manually for each machine this happens on.  I probably have done this 10 times out of the 90 pc's we have.

I did have one machine this did not work on, and the only way to fix it was to uninstall Avast and then reinstall.