Author Topic: Log in issue solved.Thanks avast.  (Read 1877 times)

REDACTED

« on: December 13, 2015, 10:58:39 PM »
Finally i am able to log in to this forum using pale moon browser.
After what seems weeks of failed attempts avast has finally managed to get its act together and support other browsers instead of favouring the 3 "mainstream" browsers.

Why has it taken so long to fix this when it could of been done from the start.?
This is very much a clear case of discrimination and although there were workarounds.(which incidentally involved the altering of config options in pale moon to make the browser LESS secure to log into a forum which PROMOTES security.).I am getting cheesed off with having google chrome shoved in my face everywhere i go,I consider pale moon to be a better browser.

Obviously the avast team is getting paid by google to shove chrome down every users throat and have even resorted to trying to sneak chrome on to peoples machines,And dont say they dont when they clearly do with the tiny tickboxes.

Anyway on a somewhat more positive note,thanks again avast for pulling your fingers out your asses and supporting other browsers. :(

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Log in issue solved.Thanks avast.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 11:16:30 PM »
favouring the 3 "mainstream" browsers.
And that would be? ... Never had problems with Opera

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:27:20 PM by Pondus »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 11:44:21 PM »
After what seems weeks of failed attempts avast has finally managed to get its act together
And now it it is time for you to do the same. Get your act together and stop polluting this webboard with useless post.

You speak like you know it it all.
Prove it and create/release real good software.
I bet you can't.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 12:50:08 AM »
After what seems weeks of failed attempts avast has finally managed to get its act together
And now it it is time for you to do the same. Get your act together and stop polluting this webboard with useless post.

You speak like you know it it all.
Prove it and create/release real good software.
I bet you can't.
Where have you conceived the notion i am some sort of software developer...?
That comment seems totally unrelated to the matter at hand. :o

Why would i need to prove anything when the writing is on the wall notably in the issues section of this forum.
I am speaking about browser discrimination here and the bias towards chrome.
Can you grasp the concept.?