Author Topic: ashQuick errors while scanning is started by Free Download Manager  (Read 7515 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: ashQuick errors while scanning is started by Free Download Manager
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 06:16:18 PM »
If you'd click on the "Base" header, the DLLs would get sorted by their base, so it would be easier to say ;)
I've did it... I thought the dll were sorted that way.

Anyway, I think the problem occurred in ole32.dll... which means that the problem will probably be somewhere completely else. Could you send me your ole32.dll file by e-mail?
Sure, in a minute...
The best things in life are free.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 02:57:30 PM »
The crash occurred inside of ole32.dll, in a function called StartServer. So, my guess is that the problem was caused by some other application... possibly some 3rd party OCX, registered in the system, or something like that. I can't say anything more just by the address, I'm afraid.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 03:52:40 PM »
The crash occurred inside of ole32.dll, in a function called StartServer. So, my guess is that the problem was caused by some other application... possibly some 3rd party OCX, registered in the system, or something like that. I can't say anything more just by the address, I'm afraid.
Thanks for the debugging but I can't go further... I can't imagine which ocx driver is making that.
Now I don't have any other crash.
The best things in life are free.