Author Topic: Replies to posts  (Read 3239 times)

REDACTED

Replies to posts
« on: December 21, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
What setting/preference do I need in order for replies to my posts to go to my email? Evidently it doesn't happen automatically, and I can't find how to change it.

Also, when I click on "My Messages" nothing shows up there, even though I just received replies to a question I posted the other day. Thank you.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Replies to posts
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »
Attachments and other options > Notify me of replies

Offline DavidR

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Replies to posts
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 03:29:49 PM »
It is in your Forum Profile > Notifications section not your My Messages, that is just like an inbox with no settings, that all happens in the Forum Profile.

Forum Profile > Notifications section - Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

Some time ago there were restrictions on what you could access in the forum profile settings (20 posts or more). But I believe the Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic, was a default setting.

If you received them before then it means that is on or you wouldn't have received that.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.5.6116 (build 24.5.9153.762) UI 1.0.808/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security