Author Topic: Forgotten avast anti theft pin  (Read 2931 times)

REDACTED

Forgotten avast anti theft pin
« on: January 29, 2016, 04:12:41 PM »
Please admin, I have forgotten my pin and the siren is disturbing me too much. And I have disable my infinix hot 2 phone and deleted it on my avast account with the aid of my computer connected with internet , with the hope that it will be disabled automatically on my phone. But the issue still remain the same. Please help me with the temporary pin or any way out. This is my email :ogunfesolak1@gmail.com. Thank.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Forgotten avast anti theft pin
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »
https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB127

Unless you like to receive a lot of spam, it is not smart to post your email on a public webboard.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 07:06:54 PM »
Sir, thanks for your concern. There is no way to get into my mobile device to click on forgotten pin in other to get temporary pin. My mobile device is locked, sounding the phone is lost or stolen. Help. Thanks. 

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:12:24 PM »
Mark your phone as found through your avast account https://my.avast.com or through a sms command.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 08:34:24 AM »
Sir, thanks for your concern. In my avast account under the devices, this is what is displaying there;You don't have any devices connected to your Account yet. Because I have deleted my phone  there since the day am having issue with my anti theft. Please help. Thanks.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 03:26:53 PM »
i have the same problem also. if you get a solution to your phone please help me.i also forgot my avast pin in my infinix hot 2.please help me