Author Topic: Former premium features dont work  (Read 2747 times)

REDACTED

Former premium features dont work
« on: February 01, 2016, 02:40:04 AM »
Hello everyone!

I installed newest Versions of Avast Mobile Security and Antitheft on my device (Samsung S5 Neo, Android 5.1.1).

In my case the former premium features, that should work dont work at all on my side. They all marked grey and I cannot use them.

Also my phone seems to be split in 2 different lines. One shows mobile security and the other the antitheft. Both say I should install the other. Maybe this could be the reason for my Problem?

Please fix it soon. Or is there a Workaround? New install dont work at all.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Former premium features dont work
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 05:22:57 AM »
If you are using a screenoverlay (e.g. Lux) tool, disable it and everything should work.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 09:06:25 AM »
Hi,

what features exactly are you talking about? App Locking in AMS or something in AAT?

Filip

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 03:10:35 PM »
In my case I have 2 positions. One for Avast Mobile Security and one for antitheft. Both are seperate in the webinterface.

And when I open antitherft everything, that was free before, I can use and everything that was for premium users is grey and I cannot use it.

I cannot take photos, save audio, send sms and so on ... It dont works in the webinterface of my browser.

I have no overlay at all. On my smartphone there are just the 2 apps and the webinterface is opend in my webbrowser on pc on my.avast.com.

I dont know Lux, so I cannot use it. On my PC is just Windows 10 and my Chrome Web Browser or Firefox.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:12:54 PM by Lemmi »

Offline patrice58

• Advanced Poster
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 09:48:30 AM »
I suffer from the exact same thing. I was told by support that it's a known problem and it will be fixed.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,