Author Topic: Parental Controls in Safezone Browser  (Read 5045 times)

REDACTED

Parental Controls in Safezone Browser
« on: February 07, 2016, 08:44:36 PM »
I am currently using Familysafety.live.com to monitor my son's laptop from inappropriate websites and app usage.  I have certain websites blocked in Microsoft Edge that are not blocked in Safezone browser.  Is there a way that I can block certain websites from the safezone browser? Or add the Safezone browser to Familysafety.live.com to monitor usage ? Currently it doesn't show up at all in familysafety.live.com

Offline Jiri2

• Avast team
Re: Parental Controls in Safezone Browser
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 01:28:48 PM »
I am currently using Familysafety.live.com to monitor my son's laptop from inappropriate websites and app usage.  I have certain websites blocked in Microsoft Edge that are not blocked in Safezone browser.  Is there a way that I can block certain websites from the safezone browser? Or add the Safezone browser to Familysafety.live.com to monitor usage ? Currently it doesn't show up at all in familysafety.live.com
Hi rrhuddleston,

thanks for the feedback. Actually we also though of having some Parental Control or URL filters for inappropriate websites. We are definitely going to consider such feature.

Thanks
J.