Author Topic: Win32:Patcher-AK [PUP]  (Read 15673 times)

REDACTED

Re: Win32:Patcher-AK [PUP]
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 04:19:16 PM »
Hi,

One or more of the identified infections is a rootkit.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information, and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Gæst (S-1-5-21-3545070637-2439424452-1603755923-501 - Limited - Disabled)
Was this user account created by you?

• Step #1 Fix with FRST
    Make sure that you still have FRST.exe on your Desktop. If you do not have it, download the suitable version from here to your Desktop.
    • Open Notepad.exe. Do not use any other text editor software;
    • Copy and Paste the contents inside the code-box to your Notepad --
Code: [Select]
Start
CreateRestorePoint:
CloseProcesses:
EmptyTemp:
Task: {2F57269B-1E09-4E2D-AB1E-B0FDAC7D279C} - \Microsoft\Windows\WindowsBackup\ConfigNotification -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {AC4E5ACF-89F7-4220-BA21-81EE183975E2} - \Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\AitAgent -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {CEE64558-E1A7-4D9D-80A7-2001912BE5B5} - \Microsoft\Windows\MemoryDiagnostic\CorruptionDetector -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {E1C44665-AF03-41B7-89A3-A125F207ED77} - \Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTask -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {FA2BC0A6-8D4B-458A-85C8-2B8C72487513} - \Microsoft\Windows\MemoryDiagnostic\DecompressionFailureDetector -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {FDDE542B-3E97-45AB-A1A6-409EDB85DD0F} - \Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTaskDeadline -> No File <==== ATTENTION
S3 2819p5U8ntWJ7m; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\2819p5U8ntWJ7m.sys [X]
S3 60S0G2JU2H; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\60S0G2JU2H.sys [X]
S3 7xEKV83l2; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\7xEKV83l2.sys [X]
S3 84Ycwk0T6Cb; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\84Ycwk0T6Cb.sys [X]
S3 8Q5EfbQxFW4x2J; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\8Q5EfbQxFW4x2J.sys [X]
S3 9nlALiZMy; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\9nlALiZMy.sys [X]
S3 Bi4010P3; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Bi4010P3.sys [X]
S3 eNqywPGAt8; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\eNqywPGAt8.sys [X]
S3 fIjRm27L2IfF65; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fIjRm27L2IfF65.sys [X]
S3 fZS03y; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fZS03y.sys [X]
R3 GPUZ; \??\C:\Windows\TEMP\GPUZ.sys [X]
S3 j66uRQpxQh; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\j66uRQpxQh.sys [X]
S3 JS9JRRpcFhcCE5f; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\JS9JRRpcFhcCE5f.sys [X]
S3 jvKq341ou6rJ82; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\jvKq341ou6rJ82.sys [X]
S3 lJ4ef; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lJ4ef.sys [X]
S3 n8mJU92J; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\n8mJU92J.sys [X]
S3 NNvU7zZpe9; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NNvU7zZpe9.sys [X]
S3 RX12Cwj01Q1; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RX12Cwj01Q1.sys [X]
S3 u3Nyymt; \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\u3Nyymt.sys [X]
End
    • Click on File > Save as...
      • Inside the File Name box type fixlist.txt
      • From the Save as type drop down list, choose All Files
    • Save the file to your Desktop;
    • Re-run FRST.exe and click Fix;
      • Note: If FRST advises there is a new updated version to be downloaded, do so/allow this.
    • After the completion, a log will be produced;
    • Attach the log in your next reply.

• Step #2 Fix with AdwCleaner
    • Download AdwCleaner by Xplode to your Desktop from the following link.
    • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and choose Run as administrator;
    • Click on Option and put a tick mark on everything;
    • Click on Scan and let the program run unhindered;
    • When done, click on Clean and allow the system to reboot after it is done;
    • A log will be opened automatically after the restart. If not, it is located in C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[CX].txt, where X is replaced with a number;
    • Attach the log file to your reply.

• Required Log(s):
    • FRST Fix Log
    • AdwCleaner Log
Regards,
Valinorum

REDACTED

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 07:32:22 PM »
Thanks for your help!

I don't remember making that user account. I might have, but i can't remember.
Here's the 2 log files :)

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 07:40:58 PM »
Looks good. How is your system?

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 08:00:12 PM »
Nothing is going slow. I don't get redirected or anything. Everything is normal so far.
Thank you so much for your time and help! :)
I'll write if anything happens!

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 08:01:17 PM »
Perusing your logs, I see no infection currently present in your system. Unless you are having any issue(s), the machine appears to be Malware-free as we speak.

♣ Removal of Tools and Quarantined Files ♣

Despite the tools we have used are clean, they are powerful removal tools and made in a way so that they carry out any commands given to them without (most cases) asking for a confirmation. In the hands of an inept person, they can make the machine un-bootable -- a scenario we do not wish to see. Also, we need to remove the quarantined files/folders from your system as a dormant malware can be as bad as an active one if given the proper environment. I shall now give you the guidelines to remove the tools and the quarantined files from your system.

• Cleanup with Delfix
    Please download DelFix by Xplode to your Desktop.
    Download Link
    • Double-click to run the program;
      • Note: Windows Vista/7/8 users right-click and choose Run as administrator
    • Make sure that all the boxes are checked;
    • Click Run;
    • A log will be opened after the operation is finished;
    • Copy and Paste it in your next reply

♣ Prevention and Future Guidelines ♣

Prevention is better than cure -- goes the old saying. As much as we love to see you visit our site, we do not want to see you having your PC infected by malwares again.

• Keep Windows up-to-date.
    It is extremely important that you keep your operating system (Windows) updated when updates are made available. It is set to alert you, so be sure not to ignore these notices and to allow the updates to install. Many of these are critical security packages which could very possibly be the difference between your picking up a future infiltration and simply passing right by it unharmed.
  • Run antivirus software and keep it up-to-date, too.
    Antivirus software is your safety net if all other protections fail. The first line of defense is smart computing, of course, but everyone needs a backup. Once they're installed, check periodically to ensure they have been successfully updating as well. An out-of-date antivirus is not a happy antivirus!
  • Keep your web browser plugins and other programs updated also.
    This tip is rarely shared by technicians and its importance is not widely recognized, but it's absolutely critical. Programs such as Java, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, and myriad other such web-exposed items are deeply vulnerable to attack, which can quickly lead to a hopelessly infected system no matter what protection you currently have installed. The reason is that these programs are ubiquitous, but are also not perfect and are extremely complex... and as such, security vulnerabilities are discovered and exploited by hackers hoping to gain control over your machine. By performing every update for these programs as soon as it's made available, you will greatly reduce your exposure to dangerous internet threats.

A great way to do this is to install the Filehippo Update Checker and run it regularly. Also, try not to ignore any notifications you receive regarding updates to programs already installed on your PC.

No scripts is an excellent security device too. I like it but it is not for everyone because it requires you to take action if you want to see some things (pop ups, banners etc.) on sites you visit.

Download  NoSript by Giorgio Maone.

Note: Sometimes you will get a site telling you that you need to install Java when actually all you need to do is enable the site through the no script icon down on the right hand side of your computer.

• Watch out for new threat named CryptoLocker
    CryptoLocker is a new type ransomware family malware that encrypts your important files and asks for a ransom to decrypt them. At the moment of posting this reply there are no tools that can undo the havoc this malware causes. We can help you to remove the malware from your system but the files that was encrypted cannot be recovered without the decryption key. So, I ask for your forbearance and practice constant vigilance. Please read the following article to acknowledge yourself about the safety measures.
    How to prevent your computer from becoming infected by CryptoLocker.

• And last of all, surf smart.
    It doesn't matter how well the autopilot system works if the pilot keeps flying the plane into mountain ranges. Don't forget that no matter how much you have protecting yourself, your security ultimately begins and ends with you. Don't visit dangerous or questionable web sites, avoid suspicious links on Facebook and emails/email attachments you're unsure about, and just generally keep your wits about you, and you'll be much safer. Also, avoid illegal downloads, cracks, "warez", and all other too-good-to-be-true internet offerings: they're typically laden with malware. Be smart and you can avoid most threats lurking about the darker corners of the internet! And for even more tips, see our article, How Did I Get Infected in the First Place?

My help is free but if you feel like making my day you may donate any amount you wish by clicking the 'donate' button. I really appreciate your kindness.

Regards,
Valinorum

REDACTED

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 10:33:38 PM »
I think's somethings wrong. My windows pc won't start now, i rebooted it and puf, i come to the login screen, but when i write my code, it just says "Welcome" and stay there..

REDACTED

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:49 AM »
Is this a one-time event? When did it start? Can you boot into Safe Mode and restore it prior to FRST fix. A restore point was created by FRST.

REDACTED

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 10:29:17 AM »
It isn't a one time event. I happened 5 times in a row. I come to the password screen, i write it and i says "welcome" in 10 minutes. I can then press CTRL+ALT+DEL and start windows job list. With help from the job list, i can get the desktop to show itself. All the processes are shut down, expect the ones, that keep the pc running. My network driver won't work, i can't troubleshoot anything. I can only open some programs and i can open my control panel. I can boot into safe mode and i can restore it. I remember seeing the restore point with FRST. So i'll try that.

REDACTED

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 10:54:49 AM »
Tell me how it goes.

REDACTED

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 12:49:47 PM »
Maybe malware/virus took over my pc?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
Malware want your computer to work, if it dont work it can`t do the malicious deeds it was created to do
Most likely a file was damaged by the malware or damaged during the cleaning process

Follow instructions given by Valinorum

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 01:03:04 PM »
some info to red ...

The complexity of finding, preventing, and cleanup from malware
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/130154-the-complexity-of-finding-preventing-and-cleanup-from-malware/

REDACTED

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 04:00:46 PM »
Let's get your PC in working condition first. :)