Author Topic: Avast puts trusted games like "League of Legends" in the Virus Chest. :(  (Read 2446 times)

REDACTED

So yesterday I was trying to get on League of Legends, but I noticed that the client just wouldn't open. I was checking online for support or like 30 minutes until i found out it was Avast causing all the problems. I had to go into the Virus Chest and delete the game from the Virus Chest. Please add the game as an exception in your future updates, because now I keep feeling like Avast interferes with the game, which could be slowing it down or causing lag. Other Anti-Virus companies like McAfee and Norton by Symantec have already added League of Legends as an exception. I've been an Avast user for almost 5 years, and this is the first major problem I've stumbled across. So please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks. :)

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast puts trusted games like "League of Legends" in the Virus Chest. :(
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »
Check out the viruses and worms sub-forum where this has been reported and passed up to avast.

There is also another here - https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=182960.0.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security