Author Topic: kerio error message help plz  (Read 7529 times)

viBlast

kerio error message help plz
« on: January 02, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »
 ??? ???i've been receiving the next message and i dont know why whatever it says like this(cannot connect to service)kerio personal firewall 4- GUI

please if someone coul help me i gonna really apreciate it

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: kerio error message help plz
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 12:18:50 AM »
Can you please be as detailed as you can (exact error message, screenshot, etc.) and hopefully someone can see what the problem is.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 01:18:56 AM »
I have never had any problems with Kerio except the funny GUI bug, but after turning off one of those options it simply disappeared...

However, the problem you just mentioned is exactly the same one as Technical had on his system while running Kerio. I believe he switched to Comodo now because he never found out why Kerio gave him those problems...

Cheers !
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:38:38 AM »
However, the problem you just mentioned is exactly the same one as Technical had on his system while running Kerio. I believe he switched to Comodo now because he never found out why Kerio gave him those problems...
Yes I had... Never succeed on troubleshotting it  :'(
I have made a new, fresh, install of Windows and now the new SunBelt Kerio (free) is running smoothly, without the cannot connect to service message.
The best things in life are free.

viBlast

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »
  :)hi all and wellcome to the forum
thanks for ofering me your help it is really nice  ;D
but i repared it with a brand new instalation of kerio  :P it was good luck that i have the kerio download file in my pc already.

but if someone of you actually is having certain troubles with kerio personal firewall you can post it in here.........

bye and happy new year 2006

viBlast

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 09:29:21 PM »

Yes I had... Never succeed on troubleshotting it :'(
I have made a new, fresh, install of Windows and now the new SunBelt Kerio (free) is running smoothly, without the cannot connect to service message.

well i have to realize that i cant understand why it continues happening the same mesagge continue poping up ??? and i dont know why as you said tech you had that proble with that firewall so can you please help me aan something else i dont know how to post an screenshot but if you could put the imformation here.......
 and i repaired it but it continues poping up again and again

..::ReVaN::..

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
Press the print screen key then go in paint and press CTRL+V...There's your screenshot ;)

viBlast

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »
well thanks raven im not very intelligent but i can learn so fast here you are

viBlast

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 09:55:04 PM »
well thanks raven im not very intelligent but i can learn so fast here you are
but i couldn't`paste the image aaaa ???  :-\ i dont know why
all the time i press insert image it just this = and i dont know how to paste it
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:04:52 PM by viBlast »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
You have to paste the screen capture into a image editor and save it as an image file and attach that image to the post.

Microsoft Photo Editor may come with your OS or perhaps Irfanview both free. There are other freeware image editors.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

..::ReVaN::..

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 10:47:12 PM »
OK when you have your image in Paint you have to save it(best to save it as .jpg) on your hdd and then you have to either attach it to your post(click additional options and attach , see below)

Or you can use an online service like IMAGESHACK and upload your image there, then you will get the link for your image, copy it(the direct link to the image like shown below) and paste the link to your image beetwen the
Code: [Select]
[img][/img] tags.

Cheers,

Mikey
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:51:41 PM by ..::ReVaN::.. »

timcan

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 11:58:26 PM »
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=8982.0
 viBlast,this link may help also.

viBlast

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 09:03:56 PM »
  :-\ a few days ago i was almost dumping my computer ja :-\ >:( cause of the frustraction i had from Kerio's GUI but i fixed it by my self and..........know i know that if i want to fix it i only have to reinstall mmmmm ???

aaaaah somthing that i cant forget where are you from people cause raven asked it the same cuestion......so if you want oh if could do it im asking you the same