Author Topic: My Avast Progress Points hasn't been updated for a month  (Read 2309 times)

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
My Avast Progress Points hasn't been updated for a month
« on: March 14, 2016, 03:04:26 AM »
G'day Avast ;)

My Avast Progress Points hasn't been updated for a month today is the 14th March, has anybody been having the same issue from their 'My Avast Account' see screenshot.

Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: My Avast Progress Points hasn't been updated for a month
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 06:47:46 AM »
Hi Speedy, you're not alone, see: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=183058.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 09:29:51 PM »
I’d like to announce that we will remove two features from the my.avast.com portal: Social Media Security and the unfinished system of Ranking & Badges.

Because of recent changes in the Facebook API, we can no longer provide the threat intelligence related to many of your posts. Since it doesn’t make sense to provide an incomplete service, we’ve decided to shut the current implementation down. It’s possible we’ll come up with a different implementation of Social Media Security in the future.

Regarding the system of Ranking & Badges for using Avast applications & features - it was never fully developed to provide a variety of rewards beyond the free licenses. And because we’re currently focusing on different priorities, we’ve decided to remove the unfinished badges and ranking and keep the system of recommendations. The possibility for getting free licenses for spreading Avast will thus be left intact. We appreciate the efforts you have put in over the past few years, and we look forward to introducing an improved version later this year. We will keep you informed.
Quality is also a feature.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 11:50:40 PM »
@lukas.hasik thanks for the heads up and understood ;)
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip