Author Topic: Task Results in real time  (Read 2203 times)

Linuxrevolt

Task Results in real time
« on: February 17, 2006, 05:55:33 PM »
Hello. I'm still seeing what the program can do but I've ran across something in Tasks that I'm not sure about.

When I set up a Task in the Enhanced User Interface it runs and gives its results in Sessions.

Example was a 3AM Test with full settings on for ALL Folders and sub Folders Etc. I woke for work and it was running so I try to view the results they are not available till I use Pause then Continue to refresh the results page.

But If I right click on this task in the User Interface and choose run right away it shows me the task running in real time so I  can see what kind of progress its making.

I created a Test Task and let it run on its own (no real time results, but). Ran it on demand and got the real time results. This created about 3 Sessions that I could look at. When I tried to delete them but 1 stubborn one would not delete till I restarted the Antivirus program (Enhanced User Interface). After that it would delete.

Are these just bugs in the system or how it works?

Thanks  ;D

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re: Task Results in real time
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
The results of background scans appear in the Enhanced User Interface after the session is finished - that's how it works.
Regarding the undeletable items... it's probably a small bug.

Linuxrevolt

Re: Task Results in real time
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 01:38:29 AM »
Thanks. Its not a biggie.