Author Topic: Call Blocker - error after resent software update  (Read 2962 times)

Offline edmaster

Call Blocker - error after resent software update
« on: May 17, 2016, 10:43:36 AM »
Hey
After I updated the Mobile application in april, the call blocker fails to do some initial/basic task. When I enter the call blocker a buissy icone appears, it continues to for dayes, preventing me from configure it or do nearly anything.
Prior to the update it worked fine and i had like 10 phone numbers in the list. Now i can add somebody, but not configure it further, like block sms from those numbers. It pretty much makse call blocking function unavailable. And leaves me with no clue what to do.
I have at one point tryed to remove the entire application and reinstalled it. no result.

Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix this ?

All the best
Gollomotors

Offline edmaster

Re: Call Blocker - error after resent software update
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 03:51:32 PM »
Fixed the problem by uninstalling -> cccleaner + 5 reboot -> reinstalling

no more program hanging, so im able to see and add numbers.
It looks like all the good configuration stuff have gone away in the updated version: sms filter, time scedule for calls + call groups. I realy liked the old facilityes. Hope they comes back soon.

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Re: Call Blocker - error after resent software update
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 08:50:36 PM »
Hi edmaster, thanks for updating your comment, I am glad it works now. Unfortunately SMS blocking has become technically impossible for us since versions 4.4 and higher, and as more and more users have Android 5+, we decided not to add this feature in the new verison of our application, just like the extended settings for call blocker, which were used by too few users. Thanks for understanding.