Author Topic: Cloud Console 2.1 - new version  (Read 2741 times)

Offline misak

• Avast team
    • Personal page (CZE)
Cloud Console 2.1 - new version
« on: May 18, 2016, 01:15:40 PM »
What's new
  • Ability to use the MSI installation package to distribute an Antivirus to endpoints [Paid feature]
  • Changed type of the UI element under the Antivirus settings --> Exclusions to tab, to make it more usable (now presented as a tabs)
  • Customers who bought licences up-front can see date of their expirations
  • Layout of the Add new devices dialogue has been adjusted to be well-arranged (removed unnecessary texts and rearrange some options)

What has been fixed
  • Loading of UI is faster
  • Fixed inconsistency of value for toggle buttons (now each toggle button has the OFF value on the left side)
  • Fixed problem with duplicated Default group for some users
  • Fixed UI related problem with text overflow in some languages
  • Unified color of selected item within the drop-down list UI elements

Offline Manley

Re: Cloud Console 2.1 - new version
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:08:47 PM »
Please reconsider and put the MSI in the Free version. I love Avast. And when you gave the "Avast for Business" away free for schools, I thought YES, this is awesome. But now many of the promised features that makes it so great are being shuffled over to the Paid version. I realize you need money to stay in business, but I thought this product was going to be different.

Offline ClayL

Re: Cloud Console 2.1 - new version
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 08:02:59 PM »
Please reconsider and put the MSI in the Free version. I love Avast. And when you gave the "Avast for Business" away free for schools, I thought YES, this is awesome. But now many of the promised features that makes it so great are being shuffled over to the Paid version. I realize you need money to stay in business, but I thought this product was going to be different.

We will give you one MSI for your first deployment. Just ask us to make you one at support.business.avast.com or you can upgrade to our Premium Support for unlimited: https://www.avast.com/business-support

AFB Support Team