Author Topic: Antivirus not shown in device's page  (Read 2252 times)

REDACTED

Antivirus not shown in device's page
« on: May 24, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »
My device has Avast antivirus, anti-theft, and mobile backup installed, but only the last two are shown on the device´s page. I´ve uninstalled and reinstalled the antivirus, but the problem still remain. Does anyone know how to fix it?

REDACTED

Re: Antivirus not shown in device's page
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:49:46 PM »
I also have Avast antivirus, anti-theft installed but when loggin into my.avast.com, I only see one device with Anti-theft. Cursor over Antivirus says Download but nothing happens on computer nor Mobile. I also tried to remove all and reinstall again, but still same problem....

Any help please?

Offline Helen J.

• Beta Tester
Re: Antivirus not shown in device's page
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 11:48:22 AM »
I had the same problem.
What i did was, to uninstall device and then log out my avast. Then, to turn on the application at my device and disconnect my avast free mobile security from tools menu.. Then, I connected it again and log in my avast from the option inside the app. Then, I noted that my device show to have avast free mobile security. Then, I downloaded anti-theft in the browser again and show my device with avast anti-theft. So, the correct is to have your device twice inside my avast devices, one writes it with avast free mobile security and the other it writes it with avast anti-theft.