Author Topic: 3 questions about Safezone Browser  (Read 3328 times)

REDACTED

3 questions about Safezone Browser
« on: May 26, 2016, 10:47:25 AM »
I've been using the Pay Mode of Safezone Browser lately for when i want to log on my various online accounts (even those not technically having to do anything with payments like email, etc) cause a little extra protection never hurt anyone and i have 3 questions about it:

1. How does the Safezone Browser handles updates? Is it updated by itself or through avast antivirus(if thats the case does it need a simple "definition update" or full version update&restart)? Will "critical" security updates be delivered roughly on the same time as with other browsers like Chrome/Firefox?

2. From what i can see on my history, anything that happens on Pay Mode is deleted after I close that tab. Am I correct or is it simply stored somewhere else in the settings?

3. Since Pay Mode is isolated from the rest of my computer does that mean that if I end up on a webpage with malware, I can just close the tab, malware is gone and I can open a new one (Pay Mode) and go on with my bussiness?

Sorry for all these questions. :P I'm just trying to understand as much as possible about the browser I use to handle all of my online accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: 3 questions about Safezone Browser
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 11:20:02 AM »
1] SafeZone browser is a component and will update like the other components.

2] It is not stored anywhere.

3] It depends on the malware.

https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB209