Author Topic: Safe Browser Bookmarks Bar  (Read 2754 times)

Offline leehop71

Safe Browser Bookmarks Bar
« on: May 26, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »
Hey all.  Just downloaded and installed.  I have imported my Chrome bookmarks but I can't seem to figure out how to move them to the Bookmarks Bar without doing them one at a time.

Offline trevor56

Re: Safe Browser Bookmarks Bar
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 04:01:29 PM »
I'm having the same issue. I have imported my Chrome bookmarks to Avast browser but cannot get the bookmarks to show on the Avast  bookmarks bar. Can anyone give us directions on how to get our imported bookmarks to be placed on the Avast browser bookmarks bar? The attachment shows how my bookmarks (highlighted in the red box)are placed on my Chrome browser & I would like to have the bookmarks placed the same on my Avast browser. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:00:46 PM by trevor56 »

Offline croftypedro

• Even I am amazed at my own Stupidty!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 11:37:50 AM »
I clicked on bookmarks, and on the left side I dragged and dropped my folders into Bookmark bar.

Hope it helps
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  Avast Internet Security Program version 17.4.2294 build 17.4.3482     Malwarebytes  Premium 3.0.6.1469-(1.0.96)

Offline Gutenburg

• Peake
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 08:06:51 AM »

;D That's brilliant! thanks so much for sharing this.                                                                              But one question remains- perhaps you can also help with that, pls - How do you put bookmarks into separate categories or folders for easy finding later as with you can with Chrome Browser bookmarks?

Offline ondrejz

• Browser QA Team
    • Avast Secure Browser
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 11:23:51 AM »
Just create folder on the bookmarks bar and then move the bookmarks into it (using drag and drop on the bookmarks page)

btw. we are working on a video guide how to handle this ;)