Author Topic: License File Will not Insert  (Read 2089 times)

REDACTED

License File Will not Insert
« on: May 27, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
Our school has free Avast for Education.  Our license expires in about 10 days.  I have downloaded our new license file several times, but when I try to insert it, it tells me it has to restart the service, then it either just sits there or (once) it actually restarted, but there was still no license file inserted.  This worked just fine last year.  I am using Internet Explorer (which they told me to use) on a Windows 7 computer.  Any suggestions what I should do?  Thanks!

Offline ClayL

Re: License File Will not Insert
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 06:44:52 PM »
Our school has free Avast for Education.  Our license expires in about 10 days.  I have downloaded our new license file several times, but when I try to insert it, it tells me it has to restart the service, then it either just sits there or (once) it actually restarted, but there was still no license file inserted.  This worked just fine last year.  I am using Internet Explorer (which they told me to use) on a Windows 7 computer.  Any suggestions what I should do?  Thanks!

Hello,

Can you please reach out to me via our helpdesk to further assist you? Please submit a ticket here: support.business.avast.com with ATTN: Clay in subject line. Or you can jump in chat and ask for me there. We are happy to further assist you.