Author Topic: No file name with Error: The system cannot find the path specified (3)  (Read 2269 times)

REDACTED

Hi everyone,
I just had a full system virus scan on my computer, and this popped up after the scan. Please check the image.

I never had this before, and plus there is no file name or path at all. I had avast for nearly a year but i dont think i had this problem before?
Another thing that could help, was that recently i was researching and using this website provided by my school, but random link/window/directed me to a weird page popped up or something, while i was not looking, and avast started to notify me telling me to run a smart scan. I am using chrome, and chrome blocked the website or did not show it. Unfortunately i do not remember what the message was at the time.  I thought it was some kind of virus that was doing that. This only happens sometimes when i go on to the particular website, but then when i did run it, nothing came up, and said it was fine? I ran the smart scan around three times. I thought at first it was an error by the avast so i ignored it, refreshed and it went back to its original website.
This does not happen all the time when i go on the website, only sometimes like two or three so far? and i have been on it maybe around five to ten times. I didn't know why, so that's part of the reason why i ran this scan today too.

Maybe its that thats causing the problem?

Thank you for reading and helping

p.s. the website was run by the government/ministry of education

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
plus there is no file name or path at all
Yes there is.
It is F:\

REDACTED

I just found the location. Thank you.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
The system cannot find the path specified (3)
This error is usually gone if you reboot and scan again