Author Topic: Malware avast is not detecting Message Ur system ahs recovered form serious err  (Read 1072 times)

REDACTED

Hi can anyone else detect a malware that Avast free is not detecting? I am getting what looks like a message from microsoft but I am running zp pro sop that i s doubtful sine support has stopped and there is  no system error. The box pops up on top of all my windows and I cant remove it no matter what I do. Anyone? Thanks Cher
 PS I cant read the verification codes no matter what since I am having eye surgery due to eye disease. I wish you would make thehm large enough for us seniors and or visually impairaed/!!!

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
PS I cant read the verification codes no matter what since I am having eye surgery due to eye disease. I wish you would make thehm large enough for us seniors and or visually impairaed/!!!
Forum spam protection. If you have problems then so does the spammers ... and only first 3 posts

Hi can anyone else detect a malware that Avast free is not detecting?
If you want malware removal assistanse follow instructions at top in Viruses and Worms forum section > Logs to assist .....