Author Topic: Avast Password FAIL  (Read 5522 times)

REDACTED

Avast Password FAIL
« on: June 17, 2016, 02:42:55 PM »
OK, I followed every single direction, and my main browser is Firefox.  Everything is installed, it told me to erase all my passwords, done, its installed, done, extension, done, BUT I have NO tab/icon on my firefox anywhere that shows the passwords "lock" button.  It also will not autofill for me, and I have to type everything in each and every single freaking time, and this is not saving me time.  The purpose was to use one controlled password and my memory is not great for all the passwords that I have so having them in my browser was a blessing, now they are all gone and the only way to see them is to get back into passwords, ask to see that password, having to enter my master password now also, then I see my site password, then have to go back to site page and input it manually every single time I want to get in that page.  Once I installed the extension on google browser it shows that little lock symbol on there, but it will not show on my firefox at all.  If you cant help me, at least tell me how to get rid of this crap and uninstall or whatever so I can go back to my faster but not so safe way to live.

REDACTED

Re: Avast Password FAIL
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 01:37:08 AM »
Adding to this MESS OF A PROGRAM, the one account password that I didnt have written down anywhere was my bank account one, because I had that on my computer, now this stupid program deleted that also from my browser, and I cant get access now.  And I have a wedding tomorrow and cant access my money tonight.  Thanks alot.

REDACTED

Re: Avast Password FAIL
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 01:59:20 PM »
Adding more to this mess of a program, today I finally get on my browser and the icon is there, but its grey and tells me the extension is not activated when IT IS, so I de-activate it, then re-activate it and POOF it works FOR 5 FREAKING MINUTES.  I had to shut down to go out, seeing how this STUPID PROGRAM locked me out of my bank account web page, then when i return and restart my computer, once again the grey icon is there telling me its not activated, so once again, I disable it, activate it once again, it lasts a WHOPPING 10 SECONDS, and then goes grey again telling me its not activated.  GO BITE ME AVAST, your program sucks the big one, and I still dont have access to my bank account for the next 2 hours till the bank opens and I have to go there in person now to get it fixed so I can get my stuff done for my daughters WEDDING TODAY...!!!!!!!!!   THANKS I REALLY LIKE THIS PROGRAM...... NOT....