Author Topic: NEW: Beta version released - 12.1.2272  (Read 12135 times)

Offline ondrejz

• Browser QA Team
  • Avast team
    • Avast Secure Browser
Re: NEW: Beta version released - 12.1.2272
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 09:56:29 AM »
@DavidR,

I am interested in Bank Mode and I like the SafeZone Browser but when using the SafeZone Browser I can't see anything in my task bar, just the Bank Mode.

Please attach screenshot. That's the best way how to explain this problem.

Nobody has reported this yet.

When I right click on the Avast icon and click on run SafeZone Browser there is only the Bank Mode all across my task bar.  Now I right click on Open Avast user interface, tools, Safezone Browser and I don't have the Bank Mode all across my task bar. I didn't know I could do that until a short while ago.

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
Re: NEW: Beta version released - 12.1.2272
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 02:40:00 PM »
@DavidR,

I am interested in Bank Mode and I like the SafeZone Browser but when using the SafeZone Browser I can't see anything in my task bar, just the Bank Mode.

Please attach screenshot. That's the best way how to explain this problem.

Nobody has reported this yet.

When I right click on the Avast icon and click on run SafeZone Browser there is only the Bank Mode all across my task bar.  Now I right click on Open Avast user interface, tools, Safezone Browser and I don't have the Bank Mode all across my task bar. I didn't know I could do that until a short while ago.

I can't attach a screenshot because Bank Mode completely covers my task bar.  I can't see the snipping tool or jet screenshot.