Author Topic: suggestions  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Be Secure

• Long Time Avast User(10years.....) Security Enthusiast.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
suggestions
« on: July 12, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
There are no needs of Video download inside ASZB removed it and pls don't alert users to make it as a default browser it is not a banking browser behaviour and pls make sure after a session completed deleted all the data and cookies automatically.That would be very useful for privacy.
PC- Windows10 EDU 64Bit,avast! free 21.1.2449,uBlock Origin,NVT_OSA,GoogleChrome(64bit),CCleaner,Unchecky,ZAM Free,Shadow Defender.
Security Enthusiast

Offline ondrejz

• Browser QA Team
  • Avast team
    • Avast Secure Browser
Re: suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:44:07 PM »
There are no needs of Video download inside ASZB removed it and pls don't alert users to make it as a default browser it is not a banking browser behaviour and pls make sure after a session completed deleted all the data and cookies automatically.That would be very useful for privacy.

Hi Be Secure, I can write only my personal response because I am not the one who should decide it.

- If you do not like VD, just disable it. We have a lot of positive feedback about VD.
- Default browser alert will not be displayed when you open browser for the first time, this will be changed in some of the following releases. Why do you think it is only banking browser? :)
- I think there could be some very visible option in main settings (three dots menu). But I do not think it is good as default setting of web browser.

Offline Be Secure

• Long Time Avast User(10years.....) Security Enthusiast.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:44:48 AM »
Why do you think it is only banking browser? :)
:o ??? :-\
PC- Windows10 EDU 64Bit,avast! free 21.1.2449,uBlock Origin,NVT_OSA,GoogleChrome(64bit),CCleaner,Unchecky,ZAM Free,Shadow Defender.
Security Enthusiast

Offline ondrejz

• Browser QA Team
  • Avast team
    • Avast Secure Browser
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
I think you know the browser is similar to other browsers but with some extra features for banking, preventing infected websites, phishing etc.

You can use it for everything, not only for banking, that was the point.

I use it for all my things at work and personal life ;)