Author Topic: Win32:Trojan-gen.{other}  (Read 15973 times)

shaun41902

Re:Win32:Trojan-gen.{other}
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2003, 12:18:18 AM »
I just tried to send the files over and i wouldnt let me cause aol said that i wont send a file with a virus in it. So how do i do it now? please help i want to fix this computer

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2003, 12:30:16 AM »
by FTP
« Last Edit: December 04, 2003, 12:30:32 AM by MacLover2000 »
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

shaun41902

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2003, 02:11:29 AM »
ummm i dont know how to do thatif you could tell me how to i would do it thanks

Offline raman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2003, 08:41:06 AM »
So how do i do it now? please help i want to fix this computer

Please post a hijackthis log: http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/
Download then unzip the file and double click on the "HijackThis" icon.
When finished loading click on the "Scan button".
Next click on the "Save Log" button. Save the log somewhere you will remember and open the log file with notepad. Then copy the contents and paste them in a reply to be checked. (Taken from http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=6624)
MfG Ralf

kareld

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2003, 10:56:51 AM »
I just tried to send the files over and i wouldnt let me cause aol said that i wont send a file with a virus in it. So how do i do it now? please help i want to fix this computer

Put the files to the chest. The chest files are encrypted, so no antivirus software is able to find infection in them. Then, open the chest and right-click on the infected files. Choose "Email to ALWIL". Please write the reason why you are sending them and don't forget the return address if you want an answer.
You can also zip (or rar or whatever) then with a password. With the password, the archive is encrypted.

shaun41902

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2003, 11:38:23 PM »
Avast dont detct that there is a virus in these files it was houseware that detected them.  Avast has never detected these fies and i dont know why it dont i even did a boot up scan and nothing at all.  I just want to know how to remove the trojan cause i am going to go crazy wih the way that my computer is acting cause of this.