Author Topic: When is the public of Flock coming out?  (Read 8863 times)

MFB

Re: When is the public of Flock coming out?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 11:42:41 PM »
I tried Flock with Drop My Rights.  It's pretty fast even though Webshield isn't scanning this browser. 

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 11:52:13 PM »
Howdy Turkey,

What is your browser of choice?. I like every good browser, but it is like with styles, the one person is attracted to this, the other to that, there are outspoken Opera fans, and some like Bob like Avant, I like some pre-browser software like LinksExtractor and my adopted version of IntelliTamper to see what is on a site.
I went to an alternate browser because I had the old Win 98 SE unofficial service pack 2 on a machine, at work I have Win XP Pro SP 2 and IE 6, but alas with the occasional pop-up. I was attracted to Flock from the first time I stumbled upon the download.
But I heard from friend Miha, that the new IE 7 will be quite a browser, we will be surprised. Until then Flock is not that bad,

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

MFB

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 12:11:22 AM »
After playing around with Flock I can tell you that this browser ain't bad, ain't bad at all.  Pretty fast, I might start using this instead of Firefox.  The default theme ain't bad at all.  Got similiar components to Firefox 1.5 so shouldn't be all out confuse over Flock, ain't bad at all.

What is your browser of choice?.

Use to be firefox, but Flock ain't bad at all, might reconsider this as my new default browser . :)

Staind

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 03:12:10 AM »
Some people may call me crazy but I'm still using IE 6, no add-ons. :)

Offline TedNelly

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Trust No-One!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 03:25:57 AM »
The cryptic clue is in the 'Download the code' see image. It takes you to the developers page where you can download the latest 0.4.10.
But flock.com still reports it is developer preview.
Da!!  the only link I didn't check not being a coder has its draw backs
Windows 10 Pro | Intel I7 CPU | 16 Gig 2133 RAM | Avast beta 17.5.2295 | Firefox 54 b9(64-bit) | Cyberfox 52.1 | T-Bird 52.1.1 | SpyWareBlaster 5.5 | MalwareBytes 3.0.0.865 | WinPatrol 35.5.2 | GlassWire 1.2.100 | Cybereason Ransomfree 2.2.7 |  Pulla-dePlug Final!