Author Topic: NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONS  (Read 5589 times)

REDACTED

NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
« on: July 01, 2016, 12:30:42 AM »
ACCIDIENTALLY SENT DEVICE INFORMATION TO GOOGLE DRIVE AND DID NOT TURN TOGGLE TO NOT DELETE ON DEVICE .  HOW CAN I REINSTALL BACK FROM GOOGLE DRIVE TO MY DEVICE?  IF I DO NOT TRANSFER BACK AND MY DEVICE NEEDS INFO, WILL MY DEVICE GO TO GOOGLE DRIVE AND FETCH?  WHEN I GO TO CLEANER AND TRY TO ( SELECT ALL) THE APP SHUTS DOWN AND GOES BACK TO MY LIST OF ALL APPS, SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG.  I SENT A MESSAGE WITH THESE SAME QUESTIONS ON THIS APP AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER AND SAW THIS FORUM.  THANKS

Offline Štěpán Vaněk

• Avast team
Re: NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 05:06:06 PM »
hey,

what device information did you send to Google drive?
Cleanup can upload to cloud pictures, videos, music and any other files which are not part of any app. Those files can be found on Google drive in folder AvastCleanup, folder structure under this folder copies structure on device.
Cleanup cannot reach files that are already on cloud storage, you have to use web interface of Drive or its Android app. Cleanup deletes files after transfer to cloud only if it gets confirmation from cloud service.

Regarding the Select all problem, can you please specify what category are you talking about, how many files it contains.
Also would be nice to know what android version, app version and device are you using.
Thanks