Author Topic: Bedrohung gefunden  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Sepp-H.

Bedrohung gefunden
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:37:43 AM »
Hallo,

bei mir wurde von Avast mal wieder was gefunden, hörte sich ziemlich schlimm an. Die Empfehlung war, die Datei gleich zu löschen, was ich auch getan habe. Daher weiß ich jetzt nicht mehr, was überhaupt beanstandet wurde  :-[  Außerdem wurde eine Startzeit Überprüfung empfohlen, dort gab es auch Funde. Das Protokoll sowie die anderen Protokolle von MBAM usw. im Anhang.

Vielen Dank schon mal für jede hilfreiche Antwort!

Offline Sepp-H.

Re: Bedrohung gefunden
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 12:38:14 AM »
Noch ein Protokoll.

Offline DJBone

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 01:15:37 AM »
Ein Malware Experte wurde von mir informiert. Er wird seine Anweisungen auf Englisch posten. Bei Bedarf können wir beim Übersetzen helfen.

DJBone
Win10 x64, APS (always latest version)
Avast Mobile Security (always latest version)

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 07:09:32 AM »
Sorry for the English ( you would never understand my German) so hopefully this can be translated:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware : if you did not do so, please have MBAM delete / quarantine / fix the malware that it finds.

Your other logs look clean.  Are you having problems with your system or are you just checking to see if there is any malware present?
Win7 x32 Ult. SP1, Brain 2.0 / Win10 x64, Brain2.5
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

Offline Sepp-H.

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 09:47:24 PM »
Hello dbrisendine,

MBAM put the malware into quarantine. As far as I can see, I have the options to either restore or delete the malware. So, should I delete it or is it maybe false alarm?

I posted this because yesterday Avast told me it has found a suspicious object and recommended to delete it (what Avast said sounded rather severe to me, so I did what I was told  ;)). It also recommended to perform a startup time check (Startzeit Messung, sorry, don´t know the english word). After that, some more malware was found and so I did all the other logs which are attached.

Well, in fact the computer is pretty slow since some time. But I rather blame Windows for this and not some viruses...

Thanks,

Sepp

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 08:13:13 AM »
Have Malwarebytes delete the files it has removed (quarantined) as they are bad.

What other malware has been found?  By Avast or Malwarebytes or a different tool?
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

Offline Sepp-H.

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »
Ok, I deleted the files inside quarantine.

Regarding your question about other Malware: So far, I only did the logs attached in the beginning of this thread. That is what has been found. Should I run the tools again, or maybe do something else?

Sepp

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 07:33:26 AM »
If Avast is giving you no more warnings, you should be good to go!  Enjoy your summer!

Offline Sepp-H.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 09:34:27 PM »
Avast quarantined some files, too. This obviously happened right in the beginning of this thread. I deleted these, too. So, now there is no new warning. Should I post the logs?

And I´m just remembering, that some time ago the Windows tool for removal of Malware (I mean the one which is always coming with the Windows updates) was running. I can´t remember I saw this before. Does it have a special meaning?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:42:11 PM by Sepp-H. »

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 07:17:24 AM »
The Microsoft MRT tool runs every month; you just happened to notice and observe this running.

If all your AntiVirus and AntiMalware scanners are coming up clean, then you should be good to go.

Offline Sepp-H.

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 08:41:06 PM »
There are no new findings. Thank you very much for your help!