Consumer Products > Avast Account (my.avast.com)

Trying to cancel AVAST automatic renewal account via paypall

(1/1)

REDACTED:
I received an email saying $69 had been taken out by avast via paypal.  I had already cancelled this account and AVAST didn't recognise my email address.  I started another account just to be able to log in to AVAST again.  How do I cancel automatic subscription?  Please help thankyou.   

Asyn:
-> https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24#idt_0100 (Cancel auto-renewal)

Jim346:
PLEASE CANCEL MY AUTOMATIC RENEWAL:  PRODUCT: AVAST INTERNET SECURITY - 1 PC  ORDER ID:  11082109506:  EXPIRATION DATE:  04/27/2019:

ORDER ID:  11082109506
PASWORD:   bu1ejh4V

themikewilson@comcast.net:
Good luck with canceling. They make it very difficult. I finally found the page to do it and it has been telling me "unsubscribing in progress" for 15 minutes. That's rediculous...... >:(

DavidR:

--- Quote from: themikewilson<snip> on April 16, 2019, 04:20:16 PM ---Good luck with canceling. They make it very difficult. I finally found the page to do it and it has been telling me "unsubscribing in progress" for 15 minutes. That's rediculous...... >:(

--- End quote ---

The first thing I would suggest is changing your user name to something different as it in a public forum and could be misused/harvested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version