Author Topic: Fotos and audiorecords and also location-sms resist on the phone!!  (Read 3186 times)

Offline avastsecond

Fotos and audiorecords and also location-sms resist on the phone!!
« on: September 06, 2016, 01:24:35 PM »
Hello

in the new version of avast anti theft all the fotos and audiorecords resist on the remote phone!!

Everytime when i send on the avast portal a command to the phone to take a picture or to record audio
i receive these fotos and audiorecords in my google drive, but they also resist on the phone in the root directory of the phone. So they are visible directly on the phone!!

And when i send a localization command it does'nt work. It only works, when GPS is startet on the phone.
But then i receive the gps coordinates on the portal, but i also receive an sms on my friend phone number
and also the sms that i received resists still visible as an outgoing sms on the remote phone!

So everything (all the commands "take picture*, "get localization", "record audio") are now visible on the remote phone (Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 6.0)

How can i configure the phone, that nothing resists on the remote phone (as it works in the previous versions)???

Thanks for an answer

Offline marekaero

Re: Fotos and audiorecords and also location-sms resist on the phone!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 12:26:49 PM »
I have the same problem, as everything is stored on Google Drive, and the phone ... when the phone is stolen and the thief now knows that he is being monitored. Thus, this application will become unusable. I tried various settings and canceled the synchronization account and nothing helped.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 12:34:25 PM »
Seems that people don't understand what the stealth-mode is/does.
https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB214#idt_200
While in Stealth mode, Anti-Theft is hidden from the Android App Launcher and cannot be found or launched in the same way as other apps.

Offline marekaero

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 01:49:37 PM »
and in the "Stealth" everything is seen, just antitheft icon disappears. First, it is not visible, but after a phone communication or after restratu, everything appears!

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 11:45:58 AM »
I'm pretty sure that before this "big" update , the pictures and records were deleted or in anothers location.
Before update i've never had this issue .