Author Topic: ..:: Skin Preview for Vlk ::..  (Read 14321 times)

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Re:..:: Skin Preview for Vlk ::..
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 02:16:50 AM »
what IF the triangle were enlarged just a bit would that help the lanuages any?
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 10:37:23 PM »
I really don't know how long each text line would be if they put it in all those languages...

But... I think it shouldn't be such a problem... why ? Because, my third picture shows idea of "MOVING" information... lower part of triangular display can be transformed into moving display where important information could repetitevly move from right to left side of the screen. Actual action, like CURRENT SCANNER STATUS, can be shown with bigger and more noticeable letters in the middle of the triangular display...

I don't know... that's just my carzy idea, and if you wanna make something different, you must find some different solutions for some things... but, I don't think guys form Alwil will bother with my stupid idea... they probably have more important jobs to do right now...

Greetings !

Walker

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2003, 12:15:09 AM »
... but, I don't think guys form Alwil will bother with my stupid idea...

I don't think the Adwil guys would consider anything stupid (apart from my posts  ;) ) .

My opinion is they work on input from user's and appreciate it. However, their 'output' is sometimes a bit 'iffy'  ;D ;)

W.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 02:37:53 PM »
I just wanna say that those Alwil guys are so natural and good guys... I can see that in forum... every little problem with Avast!, even smallest one, there is always someone to help, and what's most important, responds are so quick, almost immediate...

One good think pulls another one... so many other good people from all around the world, gathered in this forum...

Nothing else to say than...
..:: WONDERFUL BIGGEST LITTLE COMMUNITY ::..

Good work Alwil !

Greetings to all and also, Merry Christmass to everybody !

I promised you a screenshot of that triangular skin, so... here we go:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 02:39:12 PM by S.Z.Craftec »