Author Topic: Blacklisted ?  (Read 7999 times)

REDACTED

Blacklisted ?
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:27:20 PM »
See picture----

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:33:25 PM by David550 »

REDACTED

Re: Blacklisted ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 06:52:08 AM »
Hello David550,

When did you create licence avast premier in pc/your laptop? Avast premier can be hit blacklisted because in two pc/laptop using a licence avast premier concurrent.

Regard,
Dominic

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 07:27:17 AM »
Hello David550,

When did you create licence avast premier in pc/your laptop? Avast premier can be hit blacklisted because in two pc/laptop using a licence avast premier concurrent.

Regard,
Dominic

Just 1 pc.
For some reason they refunded my money & black listed that version.
I had to download & install my previous Internet Security & reapply my activation code & license file to get it to work.

Picture---

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 10:09:11 AM »

I wonder if your ticket ID 489595, where you wrote

I want to cancel my account & get my money back from you crooks. ... Give me my money back or you will see me in a court of law....  You are as full of sh*t as a Christmas Turkey.
See you in Court.

has something to do with that  :)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 10:20:25 AM »
Looks like the OP is lucky to still have a valid license if he is using language like that. ;)

Btw, Christmas Turkeys are stuffed with other things. ;D

Offline Skakara

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 03:30:06 PM »

I wonder if your ticket ID 489595, where you wrote

I want to cancel my account & get my money back from you crooks. ... Give me my money back or you will see me in a court of law....  You are as full of sh*t as a Christmas Turkey.
See you in Court.

has something to do with that  :)

I'm not defending the language of the user. BUT, this is totally UNACCEPTABLE that an Avast team member discloses this kind of information publicly here, and in what way. NOT very professional.

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 03:39:29 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with it...

It's a positive to see input directly from Avast team on many topics which has been lacking.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40:29 PM »
Skakara,

I would ask myself why the OP has started this topic, when he already knew the answer perfectly well !

Greetz, Red.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:42:47 PM by Rednose »
Real Time: Avast Premium Security
On Demand: Malwarebytes
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Threat Protection ( Lite )

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 03:49:59 PM »
@  Skakara
Sorry, but how are they supposed to react when the user who has had a refund and continues to complain about customer support and use the product, which is then blocked.

When you say:
"For some reason they refunded my money & black listed that version" in a public forum. Rather than use the support ticket system, then you are going to get a response in the same medium.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 04:04:18 PM »
There is definitely nothing wrong with the information posted by moroni, there was no personal information given away and it helps those whom were dealing with the OP to understand the mentality of the individual they are dealing with...and his eating habits :) 

Offline Skakara

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 01:30:07 PM »
Why I'm not surprised that Avast fans don't see anything wrong in that. I'm not blinded and I can see clearly what moroni did with disclosing that information. Very unprofessional behavior of an Avast employee.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 02:58:16 PM »
Why I'm not surprised that Avast fans don't see anything wrong in that. I'm not blinded and I can see clearly what moroni did with disclosing that information. Very unprofessional behavior of an Avast employee.

Oh just break out the avast fan when the comments don't follow your thinking.

I guess you don't know me at all, when avast get it wrong I'm one of the first to comment/speak out about it. I'm first and foremost an avast user.

There was nothing stopping the OP from opening another support ticket and keep it within the support network, but no he chose to bring it to the public forum.

Not only that his comments are at a variance of the facts of not knowing why he got a refund and his license blocked, he asked for a refund. He got what he asked for and avast blocked the license number that he got a refund for.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Skakara

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 04:08:38 PM »
Well, it's quite clear that you lot don't find anything wrong with moroni's public defamation of the user, that is the very reason he disclosed the ticket text as it is. It's morally questionable and very unprofessional for an (Avast) company employee (this last part is crucial). I could think of million other ways to comment on the matter, but the Avast employee _chose_ a way which makes the user look bad (once again, I don't defend the user for his text, this is not about that!), it was obviously intentional.

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 05:06:12 PM »
Skakara,

Couldn't it be that the reason moroni disclosed the ticket text as it is, has to do with the motive from the OP to start this topic and his behaviour in general as well ?

Greetz, Red.

Real Time: Avast Premium Security
On Demand: Malwarebytes
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Threat Protection ( Lite )

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 05:13:35 PM »
I remember when the User posted his original complaints about being charged incorrectly.
You don't need to work for Avast, just be active in the forum.
Since when is the behavior displayed by this user deemed as acceptable ???
It certainly isn't in my book.  :o

Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet