Author Topic: Google Drive doesn't work  (Read 2534 times)

Offline ncel76

Google Drive doesn't work
« on: August 13, 2016, 11:58:40 PM »
Hi guys,
I have enabled Google Drive (the message on web panel confirm this) but the files (audio, images, etc) don't fill in my GD account but i think in avast servers 'cause the GD icon doesn't appear in the Info panel (appear a download  arrow) and in GD account i don' t receive nothing. I have two devices and before the upgrade in one of these (v. 4.3.1-samsung s2) all was ok. The other device is a Samsung j3 with AAT v. 4.1.1). Tks in advance for support.

REDACTED

Re: Google Drive doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 12:32:24 AM »
Hi guys,
I have enabled Google Drive (the message on web panel confirm this) but the files (audio, images, etc) don't fill in my GD account but i think in avast servers 'cause the GD icon doesn't appear in the Info panel (appear a download  arrow) and in GD account i don' t receive nothing. I have two devices and before the upgrade in one of these (v. 4.3.1-samsung s2) all was ok. The other device is a Samsung j3 with AAT v. 4.1.1). Tks in advance for support.
I have a similar problem wiht my Note 4. Images will uppload to GD but not any off the other "Get" comands like Call, SMS, Contacts. They will be stored on Avast server and when i click on the download arrow i will get a "Opps somthing went wrong" message. When i can open the sms or call file thet is only information on outgoing trafic, never incoming. I have Antitheft 4.1.4 and Android 6.0.1

REDACTED

Re: Google Drive doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 07:42:11 PM »
I have the same problem,
I'm trying to add an empty window Google Account
I opened a checking account and it was all right ...

How do you fix it?