Author Topic: No Beta ?  (Read 28738 times)

Offline Lord_Ami

Re: No Beta ?
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 07:33:40 AM »
I think you need to look at it from a wider angle. Beta is beta and it has always issues, even released product does.

If they would fix all known problems, we would have most likely waited another month to see new beta. Like they said, they will continue improving the UI based on feedback so there's nothing wrong with it. I quite like it and can only see it getting better with suggestions.

It should be easier to "fine tune" as they stated.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: No Beta ?
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 04:01:53 PM »
I think you need to look at it from a wider angle. Beta is beta and it has always issues, even released product does.

If they would fix all known problems, we would have most likely waited another month to see new beta. <snip>

1.  But when there was no problem in that area before and no apparent changes in function why would it subsequently break it. That really should have been found at Q&A and or Alpha testing before being released to Beta.

2.  I have no problem waiting than see something rushed out the door to meet a deadline and find missing and or broken functions.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security