Author Topic: Please help. Always Google Server Communication  (Read 2539 times)

Offline ncel76

Please help. Always Google Server Communication
« on: September 16, 2016, 08:50:42 PM »
Hi everybody, i will try to explain my issue.I can not fix this problem . To receive answers from Samsung S2 phone you need to sign in to Google Talk. If Google Talk is offline there is no way to establish a communication with my device via the web interface . I also tried to upgrade to Hangouts but it only works for a while. The biggest problem is that if the battery is down and I replace with a new one, i have to  reconnect to Google Talk to make a connection with Google's servers . Of course if my   phone was not in my hands it would be an impossible task and  avast anti theft has no utility. Please I'm going crazy for long time to solve this issue. What  I have to do to establish  a constant communication with Google's servers to run avast anti theft ? Help me
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 08:54:20 PM by ncel76 »

Offline ncel76

Re: Please help. Always Google Server Communication
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »
Is there someone can help me with this issue please  :'(

Offline ncel76

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:02:10 PM »
Nobody with same issue?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 08:27:30 PM »
To receive answers from Samsung S2 phone you need to sign in to Google Talk.
What do you mean with that?
You ask your phone something and expect it to answer ?
If Google Talk is offline there is no way to establish a communication with my device via the web interface .
Through what web interface?
I also tried to upgrade to Hangouts but it only works for a while.
Hangouts and AT have nothing to do with eachother.
The biggest problem is that if the battery is down and I replace with a new one, i have to  reconnect to Google Talk to make a connection with Google's servers
Ofcourse you need to do so or do you expect the phone to keep working without a battery?
Of course if my   phone was not in my hands it would be an impossible task and  avast anti theft has no utility.
AT = a utility/application
What  I have to do to establish  a constant communication with Google's servers to run avast anti theft ?
Nothing as it is not needed.