Author Topic: Avast VPN Secureline  (Read 6692 times)

REDACTED

Avast VPN Secureline
« on: October 05, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »
I need to justify the cost of subscribing to Avast VPN Secureline.
I understand that this service masks my identity (my IP address?, my email address?) if I should browse to a site that would seek to harm me in some way. Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly does this anonymity protect me from? Suppose my identity is unmasked and I browse to the home page of Hell. So what? Aside from receiving a torrent of spam, what’s the worst that could happen?
Thanks.
(signed, Clueless)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Avast VPN Secureline
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 09:48:16 PM »

Offline rrtahoe

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 04:46:48 PM »
I just recently purchased Avast Secure Line VPN. I like that everything I need is on my Avast Premiere dashboard including the Secureline button to start browsing securely.
  In addition, it gives me further comfort knowing I can be in the SafeZone browser Banking Mode along with secureline VPN while handling all of my banking affairs.
  So perhaps this will give you some additional considerations of getting secureline. Convenience and speed are important to me. I have been mostly satisfied with the Avast portfolio of products that have improved over the years. So I am sticking with them for now.

Offline carsten8

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 07:01:39 AM »
Hello I have had Avast Premier 2 years ago and i am returning now because it is the best,and i love secureline vpn :D

REDACTED

Re: Avast VPN Secureline & TOR
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 12:06:04 PM »
Hello,
who have experience with the combination AVAST-Secureline & TOR?

Thank you for any feedback!

BR
Firefox012