Author Topic: Profiles do not change when connected to specific WiFi  (Read 3802 times)

REDACTED

Profiles do not change when connected to specific WiFi
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:39:24 PM »
Hey there,

I've been using Avast Battery Saver for about 10 months now and I'm really satisfied on how it saves my battery. For real. But there'as something that have been happening for a while now and that's just disturbing.

Both work and home profiles are set to go on immediately when my phone connects to their WiFi's networks, and then go to smart profile when not connected to any WiFi or to unknown ones. But the thing is I have my bluetooth on as well with this profile so my phone connects to my car system. Pretty handy for me.
But the app is not changing it's profile anymore, even when I turn the WiFi off and back to on again - which used to help a few weeks ago -, then the bluetooth remains on and wasting my battery.

I have reinstalled the whole app and nothing changed.

FYI I do have more Avast apps installed - clean up, Secure Line, Anti-theft and passwords.

Does any have or had this sort of problem in their apps?
Thanks so much for your attention.

Offline Avast-TS

• Avast team
Re: Profiles do not change when connected to specific WiFi
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »
Hi edblatt,

Thanks for your post, we will investigate the issue.
Can you please provide us the name and model of your device and the Android version currently installed?

Cheers