Author Topic: secureline does not allow for me to access websites  (Read 4312 times)

REDACTED

secureline does not allow for me to access websites
« on: October 22, 2016, 02:20:17 AM »
Hello,

Whenever I am connected to my  secureline VPN and try accessing a website, I am redirected to an AVAST secureline page that states my "subscription has ended" and there is a link to renew my subscription. When I checked my account on avast.com I find that my subscription does not expire for another 64 days. I have tried re-entering my activation code into the "preferences" option on secureline, but that has not made the problem go away.

Please help!

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Re: secureline does not allow for me to access websites
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:41:35 AM »
Hi rgoss,

We are looking into this right away and will get back to you shortly.

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding.

Kind regards,

Davidek

Offline krahulik

Re: secureline does not allow for me to access websites
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 09:41:53 AM »
Hello.
  we are very sorry about that. Could you please check in about dialog that you have a product version 1.21? If not, we plan to enable an update to this version for all users today so your product should get automatically updated. The second option is to uninstall the product, download an installer from https://www.avast.com/secureline-vpn#mac, install it and to enter the activation code/wallet key in preferences.

If you do have the version 1.21, could you please generate a support package (Help -> Avast Technical Support -> Generate support package) and contact our support?

Best Regards,
  Martin