Author Topic: Graphics become slower and slower when running a game made with Unreal Engine 4  (Read 1915 times)

REDACTED

Hi,

I have a game I run made by an indie developer that used to run fine till the last update last week. Now it just seems to go slower and slower until for every 1 second of game time it is 3 to 4 real time seconds.

I can confirm that this is AVAST Business that is the issue as when I removed it the game runs just fine. When I reinstall it it starts having issues again.

I have even exuded the game folder from scans and also disabled AVAST but it is still an issues. I have to fully uninstall it for the game to run. Please note that this game is used as an income generator for me so not having it working actually costs me money.

Thanks.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

I have even exuded the game folder from scans and also disabled AVAST but it is still an issues. I have to fully uninstall it for the game to run.

I assume you mean disabling all active scans / shields, or did you disable it from even starting up / running at all? Previous versions of avast, all you have to do is disable active scanning, but also cancel any active scans that may be running...