Author Topic: User cannot change the phone status within Avast account  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
User cannot change the phone status within Avast account
« on: October 29, 2016, 04:10:38 AM »
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=192446.msg1345746#msg1345746

Posting in behalf of an user that cannot change the phone status within Avast account

Good Morning,
A while ago I had my phone stolen (and not recovered) and made the mobile number lock. Two weeks later got a new phone and new chip, reactivating the same number. I include this new phone as one of the devices protected by Avast, installing it Avast Antivirus and Antitheft. However, in my.avast.com the message "untrusted SIM. A untrusted SIM card is present in the device! Unlock the device or mark it as FOUND to add the current SIM card to the list of trusted cards. Mark phone as found "(see attached image).
I am already marked as found the phone several times and although receives the message that the operation was successful, the message remains the my.avast.com. I have disconnected the phone bill and reconnected, but did not work. According to the operator, when I reactivated the chip were removed all the locks, then it seems to me that it's something with the same Avast.
Also, I can not include the number in the new cell in the Settings tab.
The device is dual chip, as well as what had been stolen. At the time only blocked a number, and both are active in this new phone.
I beg solution to the problem.
Att
erica
The best things in life are free.