Author Topic: Installation Avast SecureLine for Mac  (Read 2261 times)

REDACTED

Installation Avast SecureLine for Mac
« on: November 14, 2016, 12:26:50 PM »

hi! I bought Avast Secure Line for Mac for 39,99€. I don`t know if it`s working already. Before I had Avast Free Internet Security. I thought nothing has changed after installing the Avast Secure Line. I never had to insert the activation code. Know I erasured the free Version. I installed the bought programm a new time. Now there is the button on my desktop and shows `connected`. Is that ok and does it work right?

Thank you

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
Re: Installation Avast SecureLine for Mac
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »

hi! I bought Avast Secure Line for Mac for 39,99€. I don`t know if it`s working already. Before I had Avast Free Internet Security. I thought nothing has changed after installing the Avast Secure Line. I never had to insert the activation code. Know I erasured the free Version. I installed the bought programm a new time. Now there is the button on my desktop and shows `connected`. Is that ok and does it work right?

Thank you

Wolfi83, I didn't find any valid SecureLine subscription under your email address. Would you mind to contact me via DM with more details? There is nothing like Avast Free Internet Security product. Either Free or Internet Security. And none of them comes with SecureLine. If we talk about Mac products then there is only a Free product now.

Lukas
Quality is also a feature.