Author Topic: About trouble of OS startup by Sysprep after introducing Avast  (Read 4025 times)

REDACTED

About trouble of OS startup by Sysprep after introducing Avast
« on: November 10, 2016, 10:31:39 AM »
We have introduced Avast Business Security (12.3.2515) for free on WindowsServer2012R2.

I wanted to duplicate the environment including Avast, I ran Sysprep, but I can do environment setting well
Since it was not, a display stating that you should restart is output and it can not start.

When introducing Avast, an event has occurred, and for the same event in the past, "aswimgpr.exe" was also executed in the forum before Sysprep to initialize
I found a statement that it will be done after "C: \ Program Files \ AVAST Software \ Avast"
The above mentioned file did not exist.

Can you tell me how to respond?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

Re: About trouble of OS startup by Sysprep after introducing Avast
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 11:12:12 AM »
I saw some similar items in the forum and I tried to implement the items described below,
I will not go well. Will not you keep up with information on event resolution?

Below, the items to be implemented

· Stop Avast service from Windows service

→ Stop Avast's service from Windows service and run Sysprep. There is no effect.

· Execute aswimgpr.exe before executing Sysprep

→ The aswimgpr.exe file does not exist in Avast's folder.

· Rename aswSP.sys to aswSP.bak and execute sysprep

→ It is impossible to rename this aswSP.sys in the first place. Changing authority, even in the local Administrator
   It was impossible to carry out. This file is "C: \ Program Files \ AVAST Software \ Avast \ setup \ Inf \ x64 \"
   I am about to change what is stored.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0