Author Topic: [Bugs] Multiple CyberCapture issues!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
[Bugs] Multiple CyberCapture issues!
« on: November 20, 2016, 08:13:16 AM »
Yesterday I've downloaded latest unofficial build of eMule program from here: https://github.com/irwir/eMule/releases/tag/eMule_v0.50b-unofficial

Since it's compiled by one forum user, it invoked CyberCapture. And that's where things got really strange...

Firstly, Windows SmartScreen dialog appeared about the file and when I clicked "Run anyway", CyberCapture dialog appeared. But I couldn't close the Windows SmartScreen dialog. And this remained true even after I received a CyberCapture verdict from the servers. The file was confirmed clean, but the Windows SmartScreen dialog CANNOT be closed regardless of what button I click. I'll now have to logout to get rid of it because there is no way to close it.

Second issue is that I found during this instance as I was trying to record all of this for this bug report is that after clicking "Show last popup message" to display the CyberCapture popup again, I've noticed that after recalling the popup again, none of buttons on it work anymore. "Close" and "More details" buttons simply do nothing. I had to click X to close it without a chance to see more details about it because that button didn't work either.
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Re: [Bugs] Multiple CyberCapture issues!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »
I've stopped using avast! yet again because of this nonsense. Updated eMule with unofficial community build and DeepScreen scan popup appeared. As well as SmartScreen, yet again. SmartScreen got stuck so I had to log off and login again. Reported this over a month ago and I didn't even get an answer about it. It's so annoying. And same happens with CyberCapture. It just gets stuck.
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog