Author Topic: Transliteration mode will be legit some - when in the product?  (Read 1489 times)

REDACTED

Transliteration mode will be legit some - when in the product?
« on: December 06, 2016, 03:01:32 PM »
I write my messages and get from people live aside of non-English  countries both communication in English letters/chars but words sound like in their non-English languages, like for instance, Russian: I wrote instead Hello dear mister-> Zdravstvujte gospodin ..
In such cases Avast always while checking emails put sign ***SPAM*** .
Yes , I know I can first remove adding this notice and second disable at all Anti-SPAM.
Both ways are unacceptable because in such case I lost sense to use the antivirus software. Yes, why I have to install software and after to disable features?
Maybe simple way just do not install such software?
So when Avast to implement intelligent feature for transliteration foreign languages by means of English letters?

Otherwise there not sense to use , to pay ...:-))

P.S. And please remove idiotic verification by images, I tried for 23 times to get right what there is.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:04:21 PM by riongb »

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Transliteration mode will be legit some - when in the product?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 04:14:00 PM »
P.S. And please remove idiotic verification by images, I tried for 23 times to get right what there is.
Not idiotic, forum spam protection and it works very well, if you have problems so does the spammers   ;)
And it is only the first 3 posts

Yes , I know I can first remove adding this notice and second disable at all Anti-SPAM.
I would turn off avast spam filter and let your Gmail handle the spam filtering.
Gmail has a very good spam filter

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:18:07 PM by Pondus »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:27:08 AM »
idiotic believe you or not.
i see last 20 years that minority starting rule majority of people, either its spammers traps on website or something more real in society...
it is not right way so this path is idiotic. it's just logic.

about to turn off something I wrote in that case best way do not use a software.
and by the way i dont use google  just opened because your system asked google or facebook both are not acceptable for normal use but gmail is easy to create.
and again i need after loginned put these non viewed images with letters ...
 The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.
its disrespect to normal users t(majority).
and really i am tired to click and waste my time for this antispam feature .

i am going uninstall this software 
 The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 11:28:29 AM »
avast doesn't require a Google or Facebook account.

i see last 20 years that minority starting rule majority of people
That has been so for 1000's of years.
Guess why we have locks on our doors.

And for the captcha, it is not disrespectful in any way.
It helps a lot to keep spammers out.

As for the marking of mails as spam :
In the antispam settings you can specify how spam emails should be marked.
This can then be used to create a new rule in your email client, for example to automatically move the marked emails to another folder.
The antispam filter is effective for messages delivered to email accounts installed on your computer such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express etc but not for web based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail etc which have their own antispam options.

It simply means you haven't setup things correctly and/or do not know how things are working.