Author Topic: Avast Cost for VPN  (Read 1634 times)

REDACTED

Avast Cost for VPN
« on: January 18, 2017, 04:03:42 PM »
Hi, I have used the Avast VPN for a year now and at £29.99 was worth it to me. BUT!! Now Avast want £49.99 for my renewal of the VPN service. Well that's not happening!! I can get it for nearly half that price elsewhere.

Do you know that Virtual private networks (VPN) could be blocked under new copyright and privacy law being considered by the Senate in Australia.

It may affect a lot of Australian users who used VPN service to unblock websites and bypass geo restrictions. The high increase in VPN usage is happening because Australians are becoming tracked from government agencies online more often every day.

So things need to be done to circumvent Set Up Your Own VPN, Without the Expensive Software with just a little work by yourself. Windows actually provides VPN server and client functionality. 

Since VPN connections link networks together, you must be careful with the subnet and IP addressing so there aren't any conflicts. I won't go into it fully here as this post may not be allowed but save yourself some cash and search how to create your own VPN - virtual private network and save paying Avast and other VPN providers so much cash ripoffs. I ask you £29.99 to £49.99 in one year is a bit too much of a jump for me. So when my Avast VPN expires on the 32st of this month Bye! Bye! Avast.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast Cost for VPN
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:34:27 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0