Author Topic: Small Business Admin Console- Clients in trial mode  (Read 2714 times)

REDACTED

Small Business Admin Console- Clients in trial mode
« on: January 24, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »
My clients are prompting the user about being in trial mode.   I have a current license file and the small business admin console installed.   The client are in the console.   How can I push to out or fix this prompt? 

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Re: Small Business Admin Console- Clients in trial mode
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 11:27:58 AM »
In SOA Console, go to the computer login audit screen and post a screenshot here. This will show connection attempts by the clients and why they are not connecting.

Generally, you must have the communication ports open in the firewall on the server. Second, you must have enough free licenses to cover the machines, and third you must have the computer created in the console (via AD Import or manually). The screenshot will show us which it is  ;)

Cheers,
Mac
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 01:30:25 AM »
I am not sure where that screen is.

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »
I am not sure where that screen is.

This is under the admin menu in SOA console, then click the audit trail and post a screenshot of that screen here
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay